Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick question

Options
  • 23-10-2012 3:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 982 ✭✭✭

Are there any decent phones that have the 'old style' keypad? I hate touch screen and qwerty texting. Preferably something that can connect to wifi for facebook.
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 ChoralClam

CiaranK wrote: »
    Are there any decent phones that have the 'old style' keypad? I hate touch screen and qwerty texting. Preferably something that can connect to wifi for facebook.
    Thanks

there are some phones with full qwerty keyboards that are not too bad although maybe have to buy them sim free online.

otherwise Nokia are still doing some decent enough symbian devices with no touchscreen that have basic social connection capabilities

• Registered Users Posts: 982 ✭✭✭CiaranK

ChoralClam wrote: »
    there are some phones with full qwerty keyboards that are not too bad although maybe have to buy them sim free online.

otherwise Nokia are still doing some decent enough symbian devices with no touchscreen that have basic social connection capabilities

Nice one, thanks, I'll check them out :)

Advertisement