Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

20% of all games even WII U on wdwow.ie

Options
  • 23-10-2012 12:27pm

20% of all games even WII U on wdwow.ie

that right sites seem to not work i managed to get to checkout tho offer for 2 weeks

example i got 2 wii u controller pro and new super mario bros u for 120

i pre-ordered on amazon it would of cost me 150

so save 30 euro

only thing its not like amazon on hdwow money leaves your account straight away

btw anyone got voucher code also before i pay

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,173 ✭✭✭Sappy404

Do you mean www.wowhd.ie?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

I had a quick check for Rocksmith on the XB360. They only have "Rocksmith with Bass" which is NTSC. That said, it's only €72.79 - if that includes the actual bass guitar, like this does, that's an incredible bargain if your Xbox can play region/NTSC-locked games.

Even better, I've read that the PS3 NTSC game is playable with a US Playstation account, and the PS3 + Bass combo is the same price.

I'm just wondering if 'with bass' means it comes with the bass DLC pack, as opposed to the bass guitar.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

where are these shipped from i.e. are they liable for duty?

• Advertisement

Not sure where they're shipped from but I bought loads of stuff off them and never had to pay duty.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

They seem to be an australian company but would also like to know where they are shipped from.

From their T&C
    Élan Media Partners Pty Ltd. is the exclusive owner of the WOW HD trademark and designs and get-up and all other company names and logos are the property of their owners. No permission is given in respect of the use of any brand names, product names, trademarks or their respective owners, and such use may constitute infringement of their owner's rights
    These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws in force in Victoria, Australia and you irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria, Australia and any courts, which may hear appeals from those courts.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

draffodx wrote: »
    Not sure where they're shipped from but I bought loads of stuff off them and never had to pay duty.

Was each item under €22.00 in value?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭mystic86

vicwatson wrote: »
    Was each item under €22.00 in value?

Mostly, was a couple of games which would have been over.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

they ship from Hong Kong afaik for anything sent to Ireland afaik.
    I have also had an experience of them sending a different region code than in the description.

imo it's not worth it for a relatively small saving

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

I use them all the time for buying Vinyl Records and find them brilliant. Never been charged Duty.

Advertisement