Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know who has the best selection of iPhone covers

Options
  • 23-10-2012 10:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭

Had to get mine repaired twice ::(: and need to get a durable cover asap

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭adaminho

Had to get mine repaired twice ::(: and need to get a durable cover asap

Get an Otter box. They vary in price and are quite expensive but saved me a fortune in the long run. Most phone shops and compu-b have them.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,452 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

There is a shop in Arthurs Quay which seems to have a big selection (about half way in, on the right).

Compu-B, as mentioned above, is also a good bet (beside Brown Thomas).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

You can get "Survivor" (i think they're called) covers in HMV. €30. Phone goes into a hard cover that then goes into another more pliable cover with the screen covered by a hard plastic. They'd bounce off a wall (now haven't tried that yet - 'tis his iphone) :eek:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,227 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

LB6 wrote: »
    You can get "Survivor" (i think they're called) covers in HMV. €30. Phone goes into a hard cover that then goes into another more pliable cover with the screen covered by a hard plastic. They'd bounce off a wall (now haven't tried that yet - 'tis his iphone) :eek:

Unfortunately your iPhone 5 looks like a brick inside in it lol

+1 for the shop in Authurs Quay. Aside from that, online is good. Bought a poetic atmosphere and very happy with it. Minimalistic but great protection.

http://www.amazon.com/Poetic-Atmosphere-Generation-T-Mobile-Verizon/dp/B0093CDLM0

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

The otterbox defender sounds like case for you, it will survive being dropped from buildings etc!
    http://www.otterbox.com/defender-series/defender-series,default,pg.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

I normally hate to recommend buying online but I have to here. I have this case and love it. Great protection and seems tobe very durable pushing a year later.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 878 ✭✭✭rainbowdash

Dealz have them for 1.49!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Skuxx

I bought an otterbox commuter case while on holidays in the US this summer! About a month ago the phone fell from a coffee table to a tiled floor and the case broke! I would have thought it would withstand more than that!
    To be fair though they sent me out a new one free of charge! If they do break you can claim from guarantee through their website! Very straight forward aswell!!

Advertisement