Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have you received your extra €300 from the BTEA?

Options
  • 23-10-2012 6:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,794 ✭✭✭

I have been aware of the extra €300 or so the BTEA give to customers for book expenses etc, and that it was due late October early November. Have many of you that have had your BTEA approved also received the extra €300?

Some people in my class have received the extra €300, some have not. Personally my regular BTEA payment has been coming through around a month, but I have still not received my extra €300 despite one of my friends getting in last week.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41,053 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

It depends on your local social welfare office when you get paid

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 2,794 ✭✭✭runswithascript

It depends on your local social welfare office when you get paid

Do you mean it depends on the day of the week I get paid, or more generally that they all pay out the €300 at different times?

• Registered Users Posts: 41,053 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

dusf wrote: »
    Do you mean it depends on the day of the week I get paid, or more generally that they all pay out the €300 at different times?

They all pay the 300 euro at different times

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

They all pay the 300 euro at different times

Cheers, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Shankly88

Hi i was wondering about that also. i havn't recieved the 300 euro also i am recieving out of bishop square d2. what is your local office if you dont mind me asking

• Advertisement

Shankly88 wrote: »
    Hi i was wondering about that also. i havn't recieved the 300 euro also i am recieving out of bishop square d2. what is your local office if you dont mind me asking

Bishop's Square Dublin 2 here too, where the finest of people sign on.

How about I post in this thread if I receive it, and you do the same?

Already checked today - computer says no!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭annex

I am in Dundalk and still waiting on it. I am doing an arts degree and since we started back last month I am out about €400 with having to buy supplies. I wish they would get their finger out :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Shankly88

dusf wrote: »
    Bishop's Square Dublin 2 here too, where the finest of people sign on.

How about I post in this thread if I receive it, and you do the same?

Already checked today - computer says no!

The finest indeed I'm missing that place already :p

Ye sounds good I'll pop it up as soon as I get it. Hopefully next week. Nearly forgot about it till today.

Advertisement