Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Covers for comics

Options
  • 22-10-2012 11:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Where can you get some clear covers for some old comics i've come across & want to keep them clean.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭Bistoman

You are better off getting comic bags, You can get them in SubCity and Forbidden Planet in Dublin. I'm sure all comic shops will be able to get them for You.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

Bistoman wrote: »
    You are better off getting comic bags, You can get them in SubCity and Forbidden Planet in Dublin. I'm sure all comic shops will be able to get them for You.
    This, they protect them fantastically too... as long as you board them as well

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

I forgot to ask, how much are they?

As large sandwich bags were offered to me, they looked ok, as long as they didn't have a big red zipper down the side! but i wanted to see what the one's for comics would be like.

I forgot to ask, how much are they?

As large sandwich bags were offered to me, they looked ok, as long as they didn't have a big red zipper down the side! but i wanted to see what the one's for comics would be like.
    Not sure, I think its €5 or €10 for a pack of 100, But You are better off checking out in store.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

I may be wrong but i think Dublin city Comics had a pack of 100 for 3.00 last time i was in

• Advertisement

Forbidden Planet Dublin
    We sell 100 bags for €5.99, We also sell them individually for 5c. we also have comic boards and bags for magazines and graphics
    No reply from subcity or DCC yet, Ill post if they do :)

These are for older UK comics, like Eagle&Tiger as they're a lot wider than most.

These are for older UK comics, like Eagle&Tiger as they're a lot wider than most.
    Well i know That FP have the larger ones, I got a few last year for My old 2000ad's

Thanks, would they be the same price for the 100?
    pity i wont be visiting dublin for a while yet as i'm at the other side of the country!

Advertisement