Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone with an N64 in Limerick City?

Options
  • 22-10-2012 11:26pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,233 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,
    Myself and my brother did a massive clear out of out retro stuff recently, but we cannot find our N64 for the life of us. We turned our parents house upside down but to no avail..

My brother wants to sell his games but wants to test the games first to make sure they are working.

Does anyone in Limerick city have an N64 which I could borrow for about 30 minutes? I plan on buying one myself soon but won't get it for quite a while.

I live in the city centre so won't keep you waiting.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭Dale Parish

Yeah I can leave one in where I work, you can collect any time. Out in the Ballysimon Road if that's any good to you.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,233 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Yeah I can leave one in where I work, you can collect any time. Out in the Ballysimon Road if that's any good to you.

Oh that's brilliant! I can collect any afternoon as I work in Castletroy! Let me know via PM where you are and I'll pop in any day that suits you.

Advertisement