Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thinking of going to college..Advice Please

Options
  • 22-10-2012 11:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭

hi

Just wanted some advice...
    My job is finishing at the end of the month as guy i work for is heading to Australia. Im in my thirties and thinking of going to college..
    Anyway maybe a bit late in the year now but always wanted to go back to college but i very interested in both IT and Renewable Energy Courses.
    I really cant choose which to go for as have good interest in both these so would like to know which would be the best course to go for based on
    demand of both these at present and i know computers will always be but renewable energy has got very popular and will probably get even more in future so its down to which is the most interesting, the most easiest to complete and at the end the course find a job and which job would pay the most...
    All advice really appreciated....TA

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,224 ✭✭✭Procrastastudy

2pack wrote: »
    hi

Just wanted some advice...
    My job is finishing at the end of the month as guy i work for is heading to Australia. Im in my thirties and thinking of going to college..
    Anyway maybe a bit late in the year now but always wanted to go back to college but i very interested in both IT and Renewable Energy Courses.
    I really cant choose which to go for as have good interest in both these so would like to know which would be the best course to go for...
    I know computers is in high demand at present and will always be but renewable energy has got very popular and will probably get even more in future so its down to which is the most interesting, the most easiest to complete and at the end the course find a job and which job would pay the most...
    All advice really appreciated....TA

Not too early to be thinking about getting your applications ready for the major Unis. I think applications have to be in by the end of Jan?

Advertisement