Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anybody imported anything lately?

Options
  • 22-10-2012 9:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭

hi just wondering has anyone imported any thing lately thinking of getting in a WE glock from redwolf.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Just a Plinker

Diablo mate to be honest I think you are better getting one in Ireland, Apart from the warrenty issues, You don't know what customs will do, I stopped importing RIF'S over two years ago as when the postage , shipping and tax was added It was cheaper here, and if not I found I was only saving 20 or 30 euro max, Plus I would rather pay the few euro extra in case there is a problem with what you import, Just my opinion mate

elDiablo79 wrote: »
    hi just wondering has anyone imported any thing lately thinking of getting in a WE glock from redwolf.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭McSheez

Why not just get one from SGairsoft? Was in there drooling over the WE glocks myself the other week. Seriously nice pistols. Can't imagine you'd get em much cheaper from abroad.

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭elDiablo79

update: i ordered a glock 19 gen 4 from redwolf 80euro delivered got it the other day nice pistol great range. i was in sgairsoft last week but they only had the WE 17 and 18 but couldnt get the gen 4. ive have a few glocks before so i only wanted the gen 4.

cheers:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,561 ✭✭✭andy_g

elDiablo79 wrote: »
    update: i ordered a glock 19 gen 4 from redwolf 80euro delivered got it the other day nice pistol great range. i was in sgairsoft last week but they only had the WE 17 and 18 but couldnt get the gen 4. ive have a few glocks before so i only wanted the gen 4.

cheers:D

As a mod i normally dont let work spill onto boards but i work in the shop mentioned above and the glocks we have both the 17/18c are the WE gen 4 as of the last shipment we got in from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭elDiablo79

i was only in the other day talking to jack and he had no gen 4 glocks. the gen 4 glocks have a new style lower receiver with changeable grips.

• Advertisement
Advertisement