Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€ 4,84 LNB Monoblock Single BL JSB12, Astra - A, Hot Bird - B

Options
  • 22-10-2012 9:13pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,978 Mod ✭✭✭✭

LNB Monoblock Single BL JSB12, Astra - A, Hot Bird - B

http://satsklep.pl/en_US/p/LNB-Monoblock-Single-BL-JSB12-Astra-A-Hot-Bird-B/918

not much of a bargain on it's own , but worth considering if you are ordering a satellite box or other kit from them as delivery is ~€12,89

420_330_productGfx_627e831dcec934b29cda231fc9cc1c39.jpg
    LNB have settings: Astra - position A, Hot Bird - position B

Technical parameters:

holder LNB - 40 mm
    noise 0,2 dB
    diseqc 1.0 or higher

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭pissed

Whos selling it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 689 ✭✭✭donegal11

• Registered Users Posts: 12,428 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

wait for the "what does it do" posts..........

I assume its astra 1 and hotbird it does and not astra 2? Great price though

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,461 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

TheDriver wrote: »

It looks like a penis massager!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,978 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

TheDriver wrote: »

six degrees of separation apparently

So astra 1 to 2 too ? (on a smaller dish ?)

not sure what dish size it's for

was nearly going to post that if you didn't know what it was you wouldn't want it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭j4vier

had one of these for a 80cm dish and it did a grand job for 19 and 13e, except you need a dish just for it and i wanted to have more sats on the same dish

it wont work with a diseqc switch if you want to add other lnbs to it

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭MidlandsM

antodeco wrote: »
    It looks like a penis massager!

lol.......how do you know.....:D

Advertisement