Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laurence Krauss & Richard Dawkins

Options
  • 22-10-2012 6:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭

I came across this video today while browsing YouTube in work. It is a great discussion between Richard & Laurence, and there is some Q&A thrown in too. No moderator present which is great, it's just like being a fly on the wall during a conversation they are having.

If you haven't read Laurence Krauss' book A Universe from Nothing then I highly recommend you get your hands on a copy and read it; it's fascinating.

If you can't get a copy of the book then watch the following video:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,442 ✭✭✭Sulla Felix

Listening to the audio book of Something from Nothing at the moment. I can second that recommendation! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭brimal

I have read, watched and listened to all of Krauss' material and I highly recommend him.

I don't agree with some of his theories (for example he is a vocal critic of string theory) but his discussions on religion, big bang, etc. are very well put together and he's pretty funny too.

That second video in the OP is well worth watching.

Advertisement