Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

25% off the 6 bottles or more wine again! :)

Options
  • 22-10-2012 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭

Hi all, in Tesco the 25% off the 6 bottles or more wine, champagne and port is back from 23rd Oct to 30th. I THINK the slabs of beer are going on special too cos they had lots of them stacked in the specials area in celbridge. Form an orderly queue behind me please.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

dueaug wrote: »
    Hi all, in Tesco the 25% off the 6 bottles or more wine, champagne and port is back from 23rd Oct to 30th. I THINK the slabs of beer are going on special too cos they had lots of them stacked in the specials area in celbridge. Form an orderly queue behind me please.

right on time for my 21st :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭pissed

Was about to throw 6 in the basket until I checked the start date. I am sure there will be a few caught out at the tills.

Advertisement