Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dropbox "Great Space Race" for college students

Options
  • 22-10-2012 3:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭

Link to Great Space Race

Ok - basically Dropbox are currently running a "Great Space Race" to give college students free dropbox storage space for the next 2 years.

Basically the more people from your college that sign up for this - the more free space you get. I'm in DCU so we're currently getting offered 3GB extra for free but if even more people from DCU sign up we can all get up to 8GB storage space, and if even more sign up etc etc
    I think if your in Trinity or UCD due to the number of people already using it you could get 8GB free already so pretty nice.

It's open to all college students as far as I know so well worth getting the extra space when it's so easy and if you can get loads of people in your college to sign up you'll get even more space so yeah.

Spread the word and try and get everyone you know in college to sign up!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,842 ✭✭✭✭Basq

One DropBox referral thread is enough..

Closed!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement