Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best place to buy samsung galaxy s3 online

Options
  • 22-10-2012 1:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭

Hi all,
    I've tried to buy the galaxy s3 on amazon today and it wont process the order, it wont send it to me here in Ireland. I tried pixmania but it's a lot more expensive. Where would you all suggest I try? Have any of you bought it online. I going to but the unlocked one as I dont want any contracts or messing with getting it unlocked sometime.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Nyum Nyum

Amazon seems fine here :confused:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

jonnyj wrote: »
    Hi all,
    I've tried to buy the galaxy s3 on amazon today and it wont process the order, it wont send it to me here in Ireland.

You might be buying it from a market seller and not amazon itself. When you search galaxy S3 in the amazon search, when it brings up the results click the "FREE Super Saver Deliver" option on the left hand side under "Delivery options" to show you only items that will ship to ROI.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭jonnyj

Ah good good I figured it out, thanks all.

Advertisement