Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black - TRX Training Centre

Options
  • 22-10-2012 11:42am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 39

I bought a deal for TRX Training Centre on Living Social (6 classes)

Tried calling several times to book in. The phone did not answer. They guy texted me telling me to text him back as he was busy and couldn't talk. I did that asking for availability of classes at 7pm. He told me he will check and get back. Never did. I had to text again. He answered that everything was booked. Same story repeated: I texted 1 week in advance, he promised to text me back, didn't do, when I followed up in a few days, classes were full again.
    I got sick of it after 3 weeks of trying and asked him to simply tell me the next free date (in a week or two), he texted me back that I woke him up at 8am which he didn't like and if I'm not happy, I should get a refund from whoever sold me that deal. I replied that I am sorry about waking him up at 8 o'clock and asked to text me the next free date again as I didn't want a refund and wanted to train. He answered that he won't me booking me for any classes and I should get a refund.

What kind of treatment is that? Is that guy for real? His training may be good, I don't know. But he's got serious attitude issues and POOR customer service.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 39 fproviders

Anyone had any experience with them?
    Here is the link: http://trxireland.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭Milly33

sounds like a right arsehole..Have you called into the mills to visit the place see if you can catch him there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

Contact LS and ask for your money back,if they won't respond call your bank and tell them that you wish to cancel the transaction/chargeback .

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 39 fproviders

I did contact LS, waiting for their response. But I feel like doing something else to make sure that guy learns the lesson. I've never been treated like that before. I was wasting my time trying to get in for the training, and being told after that to f*ck off and get a refund (he didn't use that phrase literally but that was the message)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

To be honest I have had similar issues with other fitness places in Cork recently ( no experience with the one you mentioned) and in each case I have just got a refund from the site where I purchased the offer. :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement