Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon Lightning Deals - Archos Tablet

Options
  • 22-10-2012 9:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭

Having benefited from the Toshiba Deal a few weeks ago, I am now looking at this week's ligthning deals and for Wednesday, they are selling the Archos 502057 Tablet.

No indication of the price but regular price on the site is £250.49 so expect 30%-40% off when it is released. Judging by the email I'd say it will be released around lunchtime!

Here are the details so perhaps someone in the know could make a call on the worth of this deal when it is launched.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Archos-502057-processor-Honeycomb-upgradeable/dp/B00719KRQ0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1350894523&sr=8-1

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,222 ✭✭✭keithclancy

scout353 wrote: »
    Having benefited from the Toshiba Deal a few weeks ago, I am now looking at this week's ligthning deals and for Wednesday, they are selling the Archos 502057 Tablet.

No indication of the price but regular price on the site is £250.49 so expect 30%-40% off when it is released. Judging by the email I'd say it will be released around lunchtime!

Here are the details so perhaps someone in the know could make a call on the worth of this deal when it is launched.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Archos-502057-processor-Honeycomb-upgradeable/dp/B00719KRQ0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1350894523&sr=8-1

I'd never buy Archos again, their support sucks. the updates never happen and they charge extra for Codecs.

No way .. next time it'll be a Samsung / Google Nexus.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

the updates never happen

Have to disagree I thought they were one of the quickest to get update out. However said the rest of what you say is true and I would steer well clear of this. Have one of the first G9 and it is appalling

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭lowelife

Todays the day on this
    2pm deal

Depends on how much it is reduced to IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭scout353

Reduced by 20% to £199.99 and there are 7 hours left on the deal!

So perhaps not such a great deal after all!!! Apologies!

Yeah I wouldn't bother with it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement