Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marie Conniffe

Options
  • 21-10-2012 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hey folks,

First things first, I'm not a band. I'm a singer who writes songs (plays a bit of guitar) and REALLY wants to be in band. I love rocking out in a Janis Joplin/Stevie Nicks kind of way but I also like to bring things down and focus on the lyrics in a Joni Mitchell/Stevie Nicks kind of way :)

This youtube video is from a performance I did in the Shebeen Chic in Dublin a couple of years ago. It's extra good because I got some help on electric guitar - luckily for you, it's also one of my shorter songs (I can waffle on at times)

You can find out more about me & my music at http://www.marieconniffe.com - if you sign up to the e-mail list on my website, you will get a download of my full album, "Through the Door", which isn't half-bad.

Thanks for your time, have a good one!

Advertisement