Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black and Decker steam mops, half price in Woodies (€49.99)

Options
  • 21-10-2012 8:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭

I've owned one of these steam mops now foe over a year and must say it was one of the best buys for the house ever.

Steam mops leave the floors shiny clean, no chemicals needed, and the floor can be walked on in five or ten mins afterwards as the steam leaves the floors almost dried afterwards.

This comes with an attachment to let the mop 'glide' over other surfaces such as carpet, mattress etc etc.

Here's the offer in Woodies.

screenshot2012102120175.png

http://www.woodiesdiy.com/Product/Autoselct-Steam-Mop/15864/3.11.3

Here's the exact same mop in Argos (check reviews on the link)

screenshot2012102120213.png

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/4067245/Trail/searchtext%3ESTEAM+MOP.htm

My advice its to snap these up, couldn't recommend then highly enough.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Button09

great offer, so want one but this offer over... looked at the reviews so will be lookin out for a special offer on it else where

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭nice1franko

15 euro delivery... bit steep.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭bren2001

Button09 wrote: »
    great offer, so want one but this offer over... looked at the reviews so will be lookin out for a special offer on it else where

The offer isnt over. Runs until midnight tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭fish fingers

Cheers, just ordered one.

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭celticbhoy27

pity, would of bought for 50 euro, 15 euro extra for postage though sucks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Double C

The offer seems to be over now. I had it added to my basket at 50e but went to pay and it was back at 99e. Pretty poor form from Woodies

i sent them an email as it prob shouldnt of been over untill midnite last nite... same thing happened me, it was showin as 49.99 and at checkout 99.99.. so i presumed it was over.. bad form on woodies part

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Double C

I emailed Woodies about this and they were very good to deal with and even agreed to honour the 50 euro price too, very happy with that

pity i didnt get same response, told me offer over, ah well

Advertisement