Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GAMSAT cut offs?

Options
  • 21-10-2012 8:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭

So, having hunted online I cannot find GAMSAT cut off scores for previous years university entries! I know they are determined by the institution but feel like I am going round in circles and finding nothing. Could someone please point me in the right direction as to where to find these scores? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭Abby19

So, having hunted online I cannot find GAMSAT cut off scores for previous years university entries! I know they are determined by the institution but feel like I am going round in circles and finding nothing. Could someone please point me in the right direction as to where to find these scores? Thanks.

CAO website has option to select points as far back as 1998, and include the GradMed courses since they were introduced.
    http://www.cao.ie/index.php?page=points

Advertisement