Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a name for a Youtube show. Any hints?

Options
  • 21-10-2012 4:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭

I'm currently just recording general gameplay footage of games I have and sticking them up on Youtube for people to see and I am deciding on putting it under a show/playlist. Definitely nothing spectacular, but I'm stuck on a name to call it.

I was considering calling it "Let's Play (Game title)" but since I realized that title name is aimed towards people playing through the entire game, I'm not doing that though.

Any hints?

I've considered calling it "JUST PLAY!" but it's on hold until I can find some other decent name to call it.

Thanks in advance, sorry for such a pointless thread but I can't find a brain wave :P

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

I would suggest altering the way you're thinking about the name.

If you were someone looking for a sample of a game to watch, what words would you use to search?

Use them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Chavways

"COD BLACK OPS 2 QUICKSCOPING GAMEPLAY"

Watch the views roll in..

along with the dislikes :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Kinda depends on what angle you're taking. For example, TotalBiscuit does a "WTF is..." but (and I could be wrong) his general popularity came before that series, so he could prob have called it anything. You may not want to be too out there with whatever you call it.

"xxxxx Snapshot"
    "Introduction to xxxxx"

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Momento Mori

Cool! Another Kilkenny Youtuber.

What's your channel?

Advertisement