Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish History Blog - Visions Of The Past

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Penny77

Very impressive Ed Visions. Are you a historian or archaeologist?

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭wayoutwest

Enjoyed the reading, but found the background design made it hard to read. Maybe tone it down or make the font darker?......or do I need a visit to specsavers?!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Ed_Visions

Thanks to both of you for your comments. Penny I am neither a archaeologist nor a historian, just incredibly interested in both! Wayoutwest you couldn't be more right about the writing, the site is a work in progress and I think heading into the winter I'll have a fair bit more time inside changing things and less time outside seeing them!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 5,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭slowburner

@Ed_Visions, welcome to Boards.ie, and the archaeology forum.

The OP is a duplicate of one which was closed in the History and Heritage forum.
    The purpose of this forum, is to invite discussion of all things archaeological.
    An invitation to discuss an external blog (of questionable archaeological interest) does not contribute anything to this forum, and could be treated as spam.

However, I'm going to let this thread sit for a while.

If you would like to make a genuine contribution, and discuss archaeological matters, by all means do so.
    If not, this thread will be closed.

Advertisement