Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Chords Please?

Options
  • 21-10-2012 12:08am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 173 ✭✭

Hi, been playing this Neil Young song and am trying to figure out the 2 chords between 0:48 and 0:54. What I can figure so far is that its something like the chords below. The 2nd one sounds like it, but surely
    there must be an easier way of playing it than that. Can someone please tab out the exact chords he's playing here.

Also the chords here are different to the chords in the tab of the song because its a different version

b--3---0
    ---4---7
    ---4---5
    a--5---4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfjQQuv77_o&list=FLDDql0AsdOsLIgfFUFtXy8g&index=35&feature=plpp_video

Thank you ever so much

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

It's not in standard tuning; probably DADGAD or DGDGBD

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 173 ✭✭LasTime

Sinfonia wrote: »
    It's not in standard tuning; probably DADGAD or DGDGBD

The low E is dropped to D, but I don't know I would hope that the rest of the strings are as normal. Otherwise I don't think I'll be able to figure it out!:(

Advertisement