Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New shad of live colour xxl..Pink!

Options
  • 20-10-2012 11:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭

I think live colour xxl have brought out a pink shade. Has anyone seen it here yet or is it just out in uk? Seen it advertised in a uk mag. Live colour is my fave hair dye and id love to try this pink! :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭Tasden

I think live colour xxl have brought out a pink shade. Has anyone seen it here yet or is it just out in uk? Seen it advertised in a uk mag. Live colour is my fave hair dye and id love to try this pink! :D

Yep, saw it in boots in blanch, was ever so excited! Its semi permanent so is really only for bleached/pre lightened hair.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭xxXCuteypieXxx

Class might pick some up today hopefully it will be in my local boots in athlone

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭charlietheminxx

I picked up the pillar box red semi-permanent one the other day - can't wait to try it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭xxXCuteypieXxx

That is such a vibrant colour my fiance wanted me to go for it but i really like the pink. It was out of stock when I went in so hopefully it will be there next week!

Advertisement