Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ECDL

Options
  • 20-10-2012 7:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭

Can anyone tell me where (if possible) can I do walk in Ecdl exams.Perferable at weekends.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Kilroys College

Hi Karolmc100,

Kilroy's College offers the ECDL Syllabus 5 through distance learning. We advise our students that they can take the test at any recognised testing centre in their local area and each test can be taken individually. See the below link for a list of test centres in Ireland.

http://www.ics-skills.net/public/search.asp

Best of luck in your exam.

Kind regards,

Lisa

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Danielle_A

Hi, I think ICS Skills (who I did ecdl through) have training centres around the country. If you inquire with them, I'm pretty sure you could find a test centre near to you, and just do the walk in exams!

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭karolmc100

Do you know where I could get a cd with sample tests for Ecdl.I have looked in a few places ,but can't seem to find one

Thanks ,

Karol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Danielle_A

I'm doing a course with IACT at the moment, and I remember they told our class to check out http://www.prodigy.ie/ for sample questions (etc). Just check out their website, they might have what you're looking for. The most important part of ECDL is the exams, so bear that in mind when buying a disc, as it is much easier to do it through some sort of institution, you know, so it's easier to do everything together.

Hope that helps

Advertisement