Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

recommend a smart phone

Options
  • 20-10-2012 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭

hey all, i have a 15euro / month contract with meteor. i have a omnia 7 at the moment but its dying a little.

what smartphones would you recommend for me looking for a sim free phone. id like a smart phone but data, calls or texts are not important. i dont use my phone much for calls/text. i use it for email and browsing and whatsap a good bit.

thanks all.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

I've had Nokia, Android and iphone.
    They all have their advantages and disadvantages.

Currently on a Galaxy Note which is good for mails etc as it has a massive screen. Might work for you too. Check it out in a shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭mylastparadigm

would you rather that over an s3?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,289 ✭✭✭Supergurrier

I would love an S3, is alot better things in life to spend €599 on though :p

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Tbh I really like the big screen. Now my old iphone feels like a toy in my hand.
    it is still possible to carry comfortable in your pocket but don't with skinny jeans :D

A guy reviews the Note after 5 days use and I agree with him 100%

But at the end of the day, it's what suits you that's important.
    Try to find one in a phone shop and see for yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

The Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus or the Sony Xperia P may suit you.
    Good quality Android based phones, built well, work well and simple, but can do work well if you tell them to.

• Advertisement
Advertisement