Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GSL Final was today

Options
  • 20-10-2012 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭

Links are below, I won't spoiler by posting the result

MVP -vrs- Life

MVP - the best SC2 player ever
    Life - the guy is 15 !!!! - and he's amazing

http://www.gomtv.net/2012gsls4/vod/70653

You can watch is SQ for free, VODs in HQ you need to have a season pass.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

angela kim was looking well

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

If anyone is really interested in watching the FULL finals, I can prob share my GSL user/pass temporarily with a few of the more regular posters here so they can watch it in HQ

• Registered Users Posts: 11 samacora

SeantheMan wrote: »
    Links are below, I won't spoiler by posting the result

MVP -vrs- Life

MVP - the best SC2 player ever
    Life - the guy is 15 !!!! - and he's amazing

http://www.gomtv.net/2012gsls4/vod/70653

You can watch is SQ for free, VODs in HQ you need to have a season pass.

hey i usually watch these live or not at all, but you say i can watch the sq for free, but i just went to do it there and it says i need a pass. Are you wrong or is there something glitching on my end?

I really want to watch these so if it is a glitch on my end does anyone have any suggestions.

I cant go near reddit until ive seen them this is a painfull double edged sword right now

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

SeantheMan wrote: »
    If anyone is really interested in watching the FULL finals, I can prob share my GSL user/pass temporarily with a few of the more regular posters here so they can watch it in HQ

I wouldn't mind a bit of that if you are up for sharing. :)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Tazzle

samacora wrote: »
    hey i usually watch these live or not at all, but you say i can watch the sq for free, but i just went to do it there and it says i need a pass. Are you wrong or is there something glitching on my end?

I really want to watch these so if it is a glitch on my end does anyone have any suggestions.

I cant go near reddit until ive seen them this is a painfull double edged sword right now

I'm pretty sure you can only watch live @ SQ for free. Afaik you have to pay for all VODs, except the taster 1st game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Tazzle wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure you can only watch live @ SQ for free. Afaik you have to pay for all VODs, except the taster 1st game.

I think you are correct Tazzle, the SQ is free when Live. My bad.

PM Sent Kirby/ Samacora

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭brimur69

Bummer, got my hopes up that the vods were free in SD. First game was good. :(

Edit: Scratch that, found HQ links :D

Advertisement