Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lego Minecraft MicroWorld - $39.71 [€30.50] Delivered. Barnes & Noble

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,922 ✭✭✭Reati

That page lacks a buy button?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

Reati wrote: »
    That page lacks a buy button?

I don't know why, that's the link i bought from, and I posted immediately after. I presume that means it's sold out. - Yep. It's Sold Out.
    The other forum is saying they're expecting loads back in for Holiday Season.. In USA that starts soon enough, Halloween/Thanksgiving/Christmas.
    Some saying it will be back in, within the next week.

A Lot of people selling it on Amazon com but i haven't checked the shipping (probably $10 - $20).
    But i'd keep an eye on Original Link, as it's expected back shortly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

For those interested in LEGO actually, the Minecraft set is €34.99 from Lego.com and there's free shipping for orders over €55, so it's a good time to buy those exclusive sets. I think the offer runs until December.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

:eek:My son would love this for christmas. I didn't know such a set existed. Worried that if I buy from barnes and Noble that I will have to pay custom charges so I think I'll pre-order from the Lego store.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

There's no DUTY or VAT at that price - DUTYCALCULATOR because the value of the product is less than €22.00

Lego site is still Out Of Stock until November 16th, and is €11.95 Postage - €47 delivered. Although, if you bought two, it would be €68 delivered, which isn't too bad, considering the price of this usually.

It's worth watching the sites in America, as they have had it around the $30 for the last two weeks, and will probably stay around that price..

The sets are small so people are adding to them, Buying multiple sets at a time, hence the "One Per Person" limit on Barnes and Noble. But people still created multiple accounts, and it went through. :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭aN.Droid

Allyall wrote: »
    There's no DUTY or VAT at that price - DUTYCALCULATOR because the value of the product is less than €22.00

Lego site is still Out Of Stock until November 16th, and is €11.95 Postage - €47 delivered. Although, if you bought two, it would be €68 delivered, which isn't too bad, considering the price of this usually.

It's worth watching the sites in America, as they have had it around the $30 for the last two weeks, and will probably stay around that price..

The sets are small so people are adding to them, Buying multiple sets at a time, hence the "One Per Person" limit on Barnes and Noble. But people still created multiple accounts, and it went through. :(

They take the price of postage into account when they calculate the owed vat on items from outside the EU so this would have vat on entry to the country. You might get away with it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭viv2

This is back in stock on the lego.com site. Limited to 5 per customer.

Advertisement