Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon clothes 20% voucher

Options
  • 20-10-2012 11:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭

If you sign up for amazon clothes dept newsletter they give you a voucher for 20% off your next purchase.

link

You can get clothes or watches sold by amazon (ie not marketplace sellers). I used it to get a watch for 50 pounds which i saw for €199 in H Samuals the other day.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Wizzy2011

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

Wizzy2011 wrote: »
    Old thread

So what it's the first time I've heard of it.

Stop being so negative - if you've nothing good to say then don't say anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭feelgoodinc27

There is a time limit with this, can't remember exactly but I think it's 30 days

jayteecork wrote: »
    So what it's the first time I've heard of it.

Stop being so negative - if you've nothing good to say then don't say anything.

The link to the original thread is in my first reply; posted nearly a month ago. Should have been bumped up rather than a repetitive thread. That's all.

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭lowelife

Wizzy2011 wrote: »
    The link to the original thread is in my first reply; posted nearly a month ago. Should have been bumped up rather than a repetitive thread. That's all.

Now it is.......several hours after you posted originally

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

lowelife wrote: »
    Now it is.......several hours after you posted originally

Exactly.

Nice ninja-edit Wizzy ya little bollocks.

jayteecork wrote: »
    Exactly.

Nice ninja-edit Wizzy ya little bollocks.

The link was in my original post was not embedded, my fault. There is no need for an insolent tone with your meretricious comments. My original post was supposed to link the previous thread, which I edited when I noticed the link was not embedded; not to gather unwanted comments; end of. Let's keep to the B.A.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

This offer is still ongoing. And they have a sale on a lot of clothes at the moment, up to 70% off.
    If you have already used the 20% off for signing up for the newsletter, just use a different email address to create a new account

Sale link:
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/browse.html/ref=pe_116031_34402151_pe_b1/?node=2443656031

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭balfe1990

Anyone know how long that 70% off sale will last for?

Advertisement