Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fossets Circus, Lucan, TWO tickets for €8.

Options
  • 20-10-2012 9:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭

http://www.livingsocial.com/deals/502232

Two tickets for €8 (normally a €24 euro value according to site) for Rosse Court in Lucan from Oct 24th - Oct 29th.

Fossets do not use animals in their acts but they do use some ponies before and during the interval of the show for kids to have a ride on.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

January wrote: »
    http://www.livingsocial.com/deals/502232

Two tickets for €8 (normally a €24 euro value according to site) for Rosse Court in Lucan from Oct 24th - Oct 29th.

Fossets do not use animals in their acts but they do use some ponies before and during the interval of the show for kids to have a ride on.

Shock horror..they use people :eek:....

..sorry January..couldn't resist:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Shock horror..they use people :eek:....

..sorry January..couldn't resist:D

Haha, no I get what you mean. But seriously at least the people can speak up for themselves if they think they are being treated badly. The animals can't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

January wrote: »
    Haha, no I get what you mean. But seriously at least the people can speak up for themselves if they think they are being treated badly. The animals can't.

What do you think Fossetts are doing with all their empty animal cages ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7 ipes2

hey i missed the fossett's dates end october..any more circus coming our way soon? ..tho maybe have to wait now that we have winter temps

• Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

What do you think Fossetts are doing with all their empty animal cages ;)

... putting people in them? :eek: Animal rights is all well and good, but thats going too far ...... :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement