Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NHS blood appeal due to Cardiff incident

Options
  • 19-10-2012 11:02pm
    Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,915 Mod ✭✭✭✭

NHS Blood Donation for Cardiff:
    There has been a major incident in Cardiff which has resulted in a request for extra O- blood to be provided to help the local trauma unit. If you are O- and able to walk in into one our sessions this weekend please do so. To find the nearest session go onto blood.co.uk and put your postcode into the session searcher or give us a ring on 0300 123 23 23

I just thought it would be a good idea to put this up here, and maybe anyone who is in SW Wales or maybe the Bristol area could pass the word around. I'm no good as a donor as I'm A+ and pregnant. If the person/people in need of blood is o-, then they could have real trouble as an o- person can only receive o- blood, and only 7% of the uk population is o-.

Advertisement