Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ANybody around?

Options
  • 19-10-2012 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hey people,

Anybody want to go into an empty server and trade kills to complete the asignments?
    I know how this sounds, its plain cheating but I just don't have the time to put in anymore (building a house and planing a wedding) I would be glad to even give u exta kills. The uncompleted asignments are like an itch on my ballsack but I'M TIED up and can't scrach ;-) but u understand. Please help me.

OHH plus: where the new house is going has only 2mb internet so this is the last of my gaming days. So please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Farrgar

my last multi player game, I prob won't even ladt till the new add-on

Which I paid for

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

Only 2mb? I've got 1mb here and it doesn't stop me from gaming, fairly successfully as well.

Zomg Okay wrote: »
    Only 2mb? I've got 1mb here and it doesn't stop me from gaming, fairly successfully as well.
    cool man u want to run??/

Sorry, I meant to say if ur doing all right on 2mb connection u must be good VERY GOOD. I would love to play with u

• Advertisement

I'm not that good, to be honest. Average at best. 'Fraid I can't play with you though, don't have BF3 any more.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

In BF2 we called them "Fags in the Corner", stat padding whats the bleedin point?

dreamers75 wrote: »
    In BF2 we called them "Fags in the Corner", stat padding whats the bleedin point?

The point is some people spend €50 on a game with the intention of not playing it. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭SpannerMonkey

Nothing wrong with 2 mb that's what I have , rarely have any issues , only time it's an issue is trying to join American / Australia servers and its slow downloading patches , but normal playing is fine

Advertisement