Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted - 2012 Independent/Griffith Manuals

Options
  • 19-10-2012 5:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi Everyone,

Decided to take the plunge and commit to doing the entrance exams in 2013.
    Working full time at the moment but there should still be plenty of time to get the work done!
    Anyways, I'm hoping to buy the manuals from the 2012 prep course.
    I'd also be happy to pay to be allowed to just copy them.
    I'd consider taking 2011 manuals if the price is fair.

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,458 ✭✭✭chops018

There is a thread dedicated to the buying and selling of manuals, you'd be better off looking/posting in there. Here's the link:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=80585674

Also the results aren't out yet for the October set of exams, probably won't be out until around the end of November so you might be better off waiting till then as some people might not part with them until the results come in.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Mursey

chops018 wrote: »
    There is a thread dedicated to the buying and selling of manuals, you'd be better off looking/posting in there. Here's the link:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=80585674

Also the results aren't out yet for the October set of exams, probably won't be out until around the end of November so you might be better off waiting till then as some people might not part with them until the results come in.

Cheers for the heads up, I was wondering why there was so few about all rite.
    By the way, that link is far FE1 manuals, am I wrong in thinking I'm better off getting the manuals from the griffith/independent courses specifically for the Kings Inns?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,458 ✭✭✭chops018

Mursey wrote: »
    Cheers for the heads up, I was wondering why there was so few about all rite.
    By the way, that link is far FE1 manuals, am I wrong in thinking I'm better off getting the manuals from the griffith/independent courses specifically for the Kings Inns?

Oh I didn't know you wanted them for Kings Inns. There should be plenty of them about, but they don't seem to be sold much on here. I'm not too sure what the differences/similarities there are with the FE1 and Kings Inns manuals to be honest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,224 ✭✭✭Procrastastudy

chops018 wrote: »
    Oh I didn't know you wanted them for Kings Inns. There should be plenty of them about, but they don't seem to be sold much on here. I'm not too sure what the differences/similarities there are with the FE1 and Kings Inns manuals to be honest.

They're identical in, many respects, from what I've seen. Are you getting them to start study for the KI or are you an undergrad wanting a good study guide?

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Cantabile

Tried to send you a PM, not sure if it worked! I have the 2011 manuals, will give you copies at a reasonable price. DON'T get FE1 manuals!!! Standard and curriculums are different- you have enough to be worrying about.

• Advertisement
Advertisement