Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LC Maths ORDINARY level best revision book?

Options
  • 19-10-2012 5:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭

Im repeating this year, came from an irish school so threw my maths book out. Im absolutely terrible at maths and my maths teacher just writes stuff on the board so we don't use a book.

Whats the best "revision" book for lc maths ordinary level (less stress, revisewise, get the points) what would you recommend.
    Revisewise is crap because it has Paper 1 and 2 seperately!

Any recommendations would be great! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 jacklc2014

Less stress and revise wise are both out of print,rang both printing companies today and both said it will be September 2013 before there is one for project maths.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭bpb101

Only way to revise maths
    Questions Questions and more Questions

Also if you use the exam papers go to
    www.Examinations.ie and select the marking scheme to that year.
    (note project maths exam papers have changed how the questions are asked , but very little has change in the course. However Vectors i know are gone)

Advertisement