Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G&G Armament Scar-L

Options
  • 19-10-2012 11:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 22

This gun has never been skirmished and only fired around 5 mags, its mainly been used in the backyard at tin cans. spent 99% of its life sitting on a shelf for display and has no marks scratches. Comes with bipod and matching tan 552 scope. shooting 321fps at last check and has had no modifications. Was purchased from Galaxy Airsoft in Spain when I lived there.

Asking €350 and willing to post if your willing to pay for postage.

Will trade for G&G T4-18. But needs to be in perfect condition as it will only be for display. Not really looking or anything else.

Im in Inishowen Donegal if anyone wants to have a look.

Cheers
    James

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Caspy

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭I Armour I

Any chance you would split the sight? and if not, where did you buy it? :)

I would rather keep it together for now as it makes a nice package. Gun was bought in Galaxy Airsoft and the sight was bought in Alicante Airsoft both in Spain.

Thanks for the interest.

Price Drop €325 and open to trades.

Thanks

Bump

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

Caspy wrote: »
    Bump

The minimum interval for a bump is 24 hours
    Warning issued

Sorry DeBurca,

Genuine mistake was about to go to bed and just bumped before I went. Did not realise we were so very very very strict about the rules on a simple bump.

Thanks
    James

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Sir_wins

is this offer still up?

It might be. I still have the gun just don't have the scope with it anymore as I sold it. I did decide to keep the gun it but talk to me.

James

• Registered Users Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭roadrunner16

It might be. I still have the gun just don't have the scope with it anymore as I sold it. I did decide to keep the gun it but talk to me.

James

saw you were open to trades , would you be interested in a tactical ak with vltro stock ? have a thread up about it :)

• Advertisement

Thanks for the offer its a nice looking gun but no. I already have an AK and i'm not really that fond of them.

Cheers
    James

Thanks for the offer its a nice looking gun but no. I already have an AK and i'm not really that fond of them.

Cheers
    James

no worries what are you looking for trades wise ?

I was looking a G&G T4-18 or something that's different from the norm.

I have M4, couple of G36's and an AK already as well as the G&G SCAR.

I was looking a G&G T4-18 or something that's different from the norm.

I have M4, couple of G36's and an AK already as well as the G&G SCAR.

have a kjw hi capa with co2 mags , could put some cash up aswell with the hi capa.

Na mate I have a TM hi capa 4.3 I use as my side and I love it.. Would not part with or replace it for the world.

Na mate I have a TM hi capa 4.3 I use as my side and I love it.. Would not part with or replace it for the world.

haha :P I have the same a Tm 4.3 , best thing going in the world of side arms !

haha :P I have the same a Tm 4.3 , best thing going in the world of side arms !

any way best of look with sale , I'll offer the hi capa with the ak if that make any difference ?

Sorry mate no but good luck with you sale/trade. And congrats on the 4.3 great gun.

Sorry mate no but good luck with you sale/trade. And congrats on the 4.3 great gun.

alright no worries , glws :)

Advertisement