Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boxing this weekend 20th/21st

Options
  • 19-10-2012 9:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭

Well all,
    Def spoilt for choice this weekend with bouts on both Sky and Showtime. There's the card on sky which has Robin Reid giving it one last shot, Jamie McDonnell and Kell Brook in another final title eliminator. In the US there's Paulie Malignaggi, Devon Alexander and Garcia Morales 2.

I really hope Morales turns back the clock but can't see it happening and if Brook wins he finally gets a title shot next year.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Underground

I can't see Saldivia testing Brook as much as Carson Jones did, I reckon Brook will win pretty comprehensively, either lopsided points win or stoppage.

Also can only see one winner in Garcia-Morales, Garcia beat him pretty easily last time out, don't even know why a rematch was made tbh.

Advertisement