Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help with one thing on MS Excel?

Options
  • 18-10-2012 11:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have a document that I want to print on one page...no more but I cannot find an option to do this? Like in MS Word, there is an option to 'fit to page' or 'fit to 1 page'.

The document at the moment is 4 columns wide (each column is 57.14) and 191 rows long.

Actually looking at this now, 1 page is probably impossible. Maybe 2?

Any suggestions, buttons etc that will help me scale it down. Font size is calibri 11.

When I go into page layout and scale to fit and choose fit 1 page wide x 1 page long and then do a print preview it has it all squashed into a 1/4 of the page.

I am braindead at this stage and I don't want to start messing with font sizes and column sizes etc till I know what I need to do. 57.14 is the min I need in column width for size 11 font to fit what I need in text...any suggestions? :confused:

Comments

Advertisement