Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

helping partner

Options
  • 18-10-2012 6:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭

im sure this will sound strange to some but i need some help for my wife dealing with this. we have to move out of our rented house this weekend. 1 of our sons was born here and lived his 11 months of life here until he died suddenly in december 2006. his body was also brought home for 4 days before he was buried. now my wife thinks when we leave the house our son (ben) will be left here on his own. ive tried telling her he will follow us as hes in our heads and hearts. any ideas please.
    thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Ellsbells

I am so sorry for your loss.

Was there anything he used to sit on or play with from the house? Maybe bring those things with you to have continuity? God love her (and you).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

OP, it might be an idea for you and your wife to meet with your local priest (if you are religious). The priest may be able to suggest something or even provide some words of comfort for your wife.

Very sorry for your loss.

Advertisement