Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mustard sachets, the bane of my life

Options
  • 18-10-2012 3:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭

Quick rant.

i love nothing better than a toasted special but 9 out of 10 places have either Heinz mustard(puke) or blenders or some other manky mustard sachet. Where has all the Colmans or any other decent mustard gone???!!!

I always put on the crap mustard in hope of it working but it always makes the toasty taste disgusting.

I normally bring a tube of colemans with me in my van when out and about in case I get a sambo.

Also, you never get enough mustard when you ask for it in a shop.

Rant over.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

Swampy wrote: »
    Quick rant.

i love nothing better than a toasted special but 9 out of 10 places have either Heinz mustard(puke) or blenders or some other manky mustard sachet. Where has all the Colmans or any other decent mustard gone???!!!

I always put on the crap mustard in hope of it working but it always makes the toasty taste disgusting.

I normally bring a tube of colemans with me in my van when out and about in case I get a sambo.

Also, you never get enough mustard when you ask for it in a shop.

Rant over.

Colemans is the worst mustard known to man.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Confab wrote: »

Ah go way out of that and stick to your Lemon Curd Sandwiches

21/25

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

And learn how to spell too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

You should be banned for such a terrible post

• Registered Users Posts: 6,745 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Colman's could never be described as a "mild" or entry level mustard, the reason it is so popular is that it is a superb product although I'm sure I don't need to tell ye that, some people would be better off to stick with French's, if you can't stand the heat stay out of the kitchen and all that.

• Advertisement
Advertisement