Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Play.com

Options
  • 18-10-2012 12:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭

Do they still only ship Cds and dvds to Ireland? even though they price everytyhing in euro?

Comments

As far as I can tell, the only things they don't ship is the likes of anything in their gadgets sections - I've bought clothing from them (well, t-shirts), with no problems.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Gadget and the likes of posters are the limited afaik, I've gotten t-shirts off them

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭condra

The Tshirts I got were the wrong size. Wont be using Play.com again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

play.com don't sell directly anymore, they are purely a marketplace similar to Amazon's, so your gripe should be with that one seller, and not the site as a whole.

Advertisement