Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New eircom landline connection enquiry

Options
  • 18-10-2012 11:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 12

I'd like to get a new eircom landline connection. There is an existing line that's disconnected as it was once connected to a hotel that is now closed down.

Would I have to get a completely new connected installed?

Thanks for any help.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

Is there a dialtone and what happens if you dial 199000 ( the talkback service)

• Registered Users Posts: 12 timo7

There's no dial tone whatsoever (so therefore nothing happens if I dial 199000).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭eircom: Linda

timo7 wrote: »
    I'd like to get a new eircom landline connection. There is an existing line that's disconnected as it was once connected to a hotel that is now closed down.

Would I have to get a completely new connected installed?

Thanks for any help.

Hi timo7

As there is no dial tone a full installation would be required at your address. Our engineer will carry out a site survey to see if a complete new line is required. Currently we have a promotion running where it’s free of charge for a phone line to be installed. Once the line is installed there is a line rental fee of €25.78 per month along with a 12 month contract. However eircom do have bundle packages for both line and broadband which can be viewed on our website here

Regards
    Linda

• Registered Users Posts: 12 timo7

Hi Linda,

Thank you very much for the info. I am looking to subscribe to the Ultimate Broadband and Home Phone bundle.

Is this bundle subject to a 12 month contract also, and what would be the best way to proceed?

Regards,

Timo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭eircom: Linda

timo7 wrote: »
    Hi Linda,

Thank you very much for the info. I am looking to subscribe to the Ultimate Broadband and Home Phone bundle.

Is this bundle subject to a 12 month contract also, and what would be the best way to proceed?

Regards,

Timo.

Hi Timo

This bundle package is subject to a 12 month contract, you can order both phone line and broadband by calling our sales department on freephone 1800 503 303 or on our website here

Regards
    Linda

• Advertisement
Advertisement