Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SUSI documentation

Options
  • 17-10-2012 10:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭

FINALLY got my checklist today so trying to sort out my documents but have a few Q's
    1. Can I use the same letter from a college confirming attendance as in college AND residence in Ireland
    2. when asked to show proof of residence in ireland for 3 of last 5 years, does 2012 count as one of those years or is it upto 2011?
    3. for social welfare statements, my spouse also needs to get one filled out for me, but can't make it into SW office, can i bring his in and get it filled out on his behalf?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭saltyporridge

Getting the checklist sounds promising after the hoops you'd to jump through!

The five years are the five years up to the date you started your current course (if it was September 2012 you need to go document from September 2007 - September 2012).

You should be able to get the SW statement. It's not clear if you mean a letter from your current college to prove residency. If your appeal as a second chance student was successful any letter from your previous college would be too old. Utility/mortgage/rent/P60's or social welfare statements dated between '07 and '12) should do the trick.

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭ditzyfairy

Getting the checklist sounds promising after the hoops you'd to jump through!

The five years are the five years up to the date you started your current course (if it was September 2012 you need to go document from September 2007 - September 2012).

You should be able to get the SW statement. It's not clear if you mean a letter from your current college to prove residency. If your appeal as a second chance student was successful any letter from your previous college would be too old. Utility/mortgage/rent/P60's or social welfare statements dated between '07 and '12) should do the trick.

That's grand so I've statements and bills from '10,'11 and '12.
    The letters from college are to prove attendance at precious courses needed along with copies of qualifications I got from thm,

So hopefully its a good sign

Advertisement