Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Superphone?

Options
  • 17-10-2012 10:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,038 ✭✭✭

I'm really curious to know if there such an object, maybe about the size of a phone or a bit bigger, but not laptop or notepad size big, on which you would be able play fruityloops with some addons on it, or even any good audio mixing program really, that also would allow you to watch .avi video tutorials, and be fast & have good battery life? The naive dream is that my phone could simultaneously act as a means to store tons of songs, store audio mixing tutorials, store fruityloops & have like phone battery life where it would last at least a day. Shall this dream join the Paris underneath my Paris full of catacomb's containing forgotten lore? :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Batteries ruin it, its whats holding back the whole mobile industry.

If somebody could discover a significantly better battery technology they would be a billionaire over night.

Advertisement