Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

private medical problem

Options
  • 17-10-2012 6:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

i dont know if this is an ok use off this forum as i have never used it before but i am very worried about this and need help from somewhere :-/

i have small red dots on my penis under my foreskin i had unprotected sex 2 days ago it is a little itchy but not that bad and the rest of my penis head under my foreskin looks rather dry or shrivelled, could you please help me in what this may be? i am very worried about it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,618 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

go see a doctor or it will fall off if not treated......

• Registered Users Posts: 28,120 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

It sounds like thrush, go to a chemist and tell them your sister asked for you to get her some thrush cream, go to chemist as quick as you can. Don't be worried just go get the cream no prespriction required.

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭candlegrease

Have you been drinking out of the toilet again?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 foolishguy

are you sure it is only trush? how long will i have to treat it for?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,120 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

About a week or 2 just rubbing on the cream. You'd never have an std that quick. Go quick thrush spreads like wildfire, get off the internet and get to the chemist or you'll be in bits..well done on getting the ride don't forget to wear a jacket the next time.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

Medical advice is not permitted on this forum as per the charter and sticky.

You NEED to go and see a doctor about this....

edited to add that the poster who attempted an online diagnosis was also infracted as this is in breach of the charter.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement