Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sales & Marketing

Options
  • 17-10-2012 4:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi,

I am a sales person and have been for years. I have recently taken on a new project, where basically I need to generate business for a company that provides sound systems/sound engineering. I have never dealt with this market before and I'm finding it hard to figure out the different areas in the market that require these services. The owner is already well established and has the musical & theatre, conferences and major concerts all taken care of. My job is to book smaller gigs for the other guys . . I've thought of hotels for weddings, events etc. I'm concerned I'm not thinking out of the box enough and I may be not be targeting the right markets. I don't want to go back to my employer until I can produce a good few sources..

I would appreciate any advice . . . .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭highlandseoghan

Schools - sound systems for school plays and shows etc....

Local resident associations - sound systems for fun days / sports days etc....

provide systems to people having parties in there home. Christmas parties, staff parties, birthdays etc.....

• Registered Users Posts: 37 warbird

think about sports events, marathons, horse racing, horse shows, fairs, etc

• Registered Users Posts: 11 ampss

Thanks will try all of the above.

Advertisement