Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BB Log

Options
  • 17-10-2012 10:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭

Well lads, new around here so hope you don’t mind me starting one of these.

This is essentially going to be mainly rugby and football bets with the odd other one thrown in like American football or cricket.

First bet is going to be England to beat Poland today. I’ll keep is short but a couple of things to take into account. England’s form in qualification is always exceptional, they usually cruise thought their groups and seem to like having it wrapped up with a couple of games to spare. A few of the Polish players have an important game on Friday so could have an eye on that. I think the early kick off will suit England as well. Here’s hoping to a good start for the log.

Bet 1: 58 on England at 11/10

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭saiint

my money is on poland to win gl

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭billybonds

saiint wrote: »
    my money is on poland to win gl

Cheers, well hopefully, as long as we avoid a draw, one us will be happy anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭billybonds

Bet 1 was a loser. Not a great start.

Bet 2 is 33 on Gloucester -28 at 10/11

Advertisement