Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Acoustic/electric Guitarist and singer wanted Galway

Options
  • 16-10-2012 11:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Im a 23 year old male guitarist and singer (some very basic keys also) based near Galway city and am looking for a dedicated musician male or female to play and write music with. I have a wide range of influences, some include the beatles, Oasis, Guns and roses, eric clapton (Cream),Red Hot Chilli peppers, Jimi Hendrix, Christy moore, Traditional Irish songs, the white stripes, the doors, elvis, acdc, monsters and men...and loads more I cant think of. I have some songs written myself and would like to write more. would hope to prepare a good set list to begin gigging in galway city along with writing some more music.

Comments

Advertisement