Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

whats the sort code and a/c for creditcard payment?

Options
  • 16-10-2012 6:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,404 ✭✭✭

I am trying to lodge money into my BOI credit card account from a NON BOI online banking system

What is the bank and sort code i should be using?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Laura

Hi irishgeo.

Thanks for your query.

To make a payment to your credit card from a non BOI online banking system, the account number you will need is 99943016 along with the sort code 901538. Please ensure your credit card account number is added as the reference number.

Hope this helps.
    Laura

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭cathy427

Hi irishgeo.

Thanks for your query.

To make a payment to your credit card from a non BOI online banking system, the account number you will need is 99943016 along with the sort code 901538. Please ensure your credit card account number is added as the reference number.

Hope this helps.
    Laura

Hi Laura,
    I was just about to do the same as the op,
    On my bill the payment account number is 99943016 - ie as above,
    however my bill is showing sort code 90-88-95

I presume I should use the one on the bill??
    I will include my card number as reference

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi cathy427,

Thanks for posting.

Please use the 90-88-95 sort code that is on your bill and as you mention, include your card number as the reference.

Thanks

Billy

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭cathy427

Thanks Billy.

(dont have enough posts to do the thanks symbol thingy)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

Hi, is there any difference between the above two sort codes? I rang BoI credit card services this morning with a similar query to the OP's and I was given the 90-15-38 sort code.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Linda

Hi Yakuza,

Credit cards have a few holding accounts for payments, either sort code with that particular account number will allow the credit to be sent to your credit card. Please always remember to have your card number as the reference.

Thanks
    Linda

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

Thanks for clearing that up, Linda.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 fergoc

Hi,

I am in a similar position in that I am trying to setup a payment from a non-BOI account to pay my BOI CC. But I was given a different account number - 90-15-38 / 99945951. For some reason, my own bank seem to reject the one given above but accept this one. Is this account valid also?

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi fergoc,

Thanks for getting in touch.

As mentioned above, there are various holding accounts for different credit card types. In this instance you would be best to call Credit Card Services on 1890 251 251 and they can advise you which account your own payments should be sent to.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement