Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling used CD's in Limerick area.

Options
  • 16-10-2012 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where I can sell Music CD's I have, that I do not need anymore?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

HMV and Gamestop buy CDs, along with console games afaik. Not sure if it is for cash or just store credit.

You could always make a list of them and try to sell them through Adverts.ie. You will see a link to Adverts.ie on the top left of the page, just above the big Boards.ie logo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭mrsoundie

Thanks Kess73 will ring HMV and Gamestop to see what the crack is.

Dont fancy the Adverts route, its just the hassle, just want rid of as soon as.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭mrsoundie

Rang Gamestop this morning and they do not take CD's anymore.

HMV does take in CD's, Albums only no Singles. €1 each for CD's whether they are multiples or single albums. You get paid in store credit, no cash. Sold mine in the Crescent shop, staff very helpful. Result all round.

Thanks again Kess73.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,668 ✭✭✭flutered

one pays 2 euro at a market for them regardless of the style, so a lid each is great.

Advertisement