Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Final Course Acceptance Form

Options
  • 16-10-2012 1:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

Hi there, I'm currently studying at dit, Kevin Street. I have to send the FCA form back in to susi asap. I went to Student services in Augier St. to get it filled out/find out where to get it filled out. The lady there wasn't very helpful, she told me she just needed to stamp it, which she did with a "registration service" stamp, but refused to fill out the rest and said the stamp would do.

However, on top of the section it says, "must be completed by head of finance department in the institution and stamped with the official college/institution stamp" finance is all the way out in Rathmines. I don't want to send it out as is and wait a month to be told to send it back in again. Has anyone here from dit know where's best to go? Should I just trek out to Rathmines? Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 714 ✭✭✭PlainP

If you are attending college in the republic of Ireland you do not need to get your college to fill in the FCA form. The college only need to fill it in if you are attending a college up in the uk.

So you only need to fill in yourself and send it off.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Birdie

Oh perfect! I had read it as meaning, if the college is outside of ire, get it stamped at registration, else, get it filled out afterwards. Thanks for your help :)

Advertisement