Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Experienced Drummer Wanted in Cork City...

Options
  • 16-10-2012 10:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Experienced Drummer needed to complete a five piece band in Cork City. This Band is looking for someone who is committed, professional, has good work ethic, and has their own gear and transport. Must be able to perform in all styles and genres. If you think you are what we are looking for, please contact me through PM. Look forward to hearing from you!:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭johnnythefox1

hi guys, sounds very interesting. Im a pro drummer/singer looking for right band. Im looking for pro fulltime gigging covers band. I have many years of gigging experience, great gear , own transport, will travel nationwide, great attitude. Live in Waterford city but like I said I will travel for right band.
    Can supply audio and video if interested
    Cheers

John

Advertisement