Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Miele Induction Hob

Options
  • 16-10-2012 9:12am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 208 ✭✭

Hi,

I am just wondering if anyone can advise a good set of pots to buy for a miele induction hob, i am using a set at the moment and i am getting a clicking noise when the pot are on a very low heat, any adv greatly appreciated.

Cheers Dave

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭dak

As far as I know you just need pots with a heavy base. Suggest you look in Arnotts/ Debenhams.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 savy

think you need magnetic bottom saucepans check them by sticking a fridge magnet to the base hope this helps

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 208 ✭✭daver123

savy wrote: »
    think you need magnetic bottom saucepans check them by sticking a fridge magnet to the base hope this helps

cheers man i was just tryn to invest in a good set i bought a set from lidl and they are okay there was no lids and on a low heat it makes a crackling noise, i have got used to it now:rolleyes: thks

Advertisement